7.31.2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday again!

I put the finishing touches on our outdoor table this week. I love how it turned out.




These mushrooms look scrumptious.

Watermelon and Mint Cooler, looks perfect for a summer day.

Very impressive latte art.

Free: Be the Light watercolor printable.

Potato Stamp Napkins.

Do you have a home command center?  These 20 ideas get me thinking about organizing.



New coffee mugs in the Everyday Summit shop.

DIY wood sticks candle holders.

Hope you have an excellent weekend friends! Make sure to check back on Monday for a new ice cream recipe.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your table! And thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I will do my best to reply to your questions in the comments section. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...