8.06.2014

Still Counting...

It's been refreshing this week, noticing the gifts, relishing in them, breathing them in...refreshment no matter what the moment may be look like.  There were a few days this week that were long and dreary and discontented.  But stopping to breathe, to see, to be here...now.  It's good but doesn't happen by chance or accident, especially when the days draw long and the tears of a tantruming child fill the air.


“I want to see beauty. In the ugly, in the sink, in the suffering, in the daily, in all the days before I die, the moments before I sleep.” -Ann Voskamp

 490- A place to hide bananas.  

 491-Mystery themed family night, they got so in to following the clues. It was a blast.

 492- An unexpected wake up.  I looked outside to see David and the kids in the driveway and GH saying, "Hola, hola."  I looked up to see the hot air balloon going right over our street and it landed in the park near by.

 493- Brothers in pjs.

494- Family visiting.

495

496- Baseball at the park.


2 comments:

  1. I think mystery themed family night is a wonderful and creative idea! I am tempted to try it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun! You definitely should try it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I will do my best to reply to your questions in the comments section. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...